Monday, March 21, 2011

Double Dosage

I realize that I missed my monday blog last week.  I was out of town,  and I just could not figure out a way to get internet (thanks a lot McDonalds).  Anyways to make up for it I decided I would post doubly this monday.  I was in New York City on St. Patricks Day, and I haven't seen so many green people since the last time I watched Shrek.  I realize that St. Patricks day is over, but that doesn't mean that you can't throw in some green into your wardrobe this spring.  Tommy Hilfiger's 2011 spring collection is filled with bright greens that are great to compliment any spring outfit.  





On another more serious note, the citizens of Japan are still recovering from the tsunami and earthquake that hit a little over a week ago.  The Salvation Army in Japan is doing their best to help, and they are running a limited edition t-shirt in which 100% of the money will go towards the relief.  Don't wait to preorder yours today.  Designer Joshua Smith did an amazing job on it.  


Until next Monday
-Nick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment