Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Minnesota weather got you GAGA?

Hey guys! Are you tired of snow, ice...and more snow? Well Minnesota weather is not the only Gaga thing in life worth making a buzz about. In honor of the release of the trendsetter's new song "Born This Way," and because I am a die-hard monster fan, I think it's only appropriate to celebrate the release of this new song by tracking Lady Gaga's fashion throughout her career. Here are my top fave Gaga outfits. After this, I feel like you all may know me a little too well.

Telephone
-what's not to love about caution tape?-

Telephone
-if anyone could rock being a seductive superwoman, it would be gaga-

Telephone
-can you tell this is my favorite video? So madonna-esque i love it!-

Bad Romance
-glitter glitter glitter-

Grammys
-I am a fan of odd shapes, purple, and stunna shoes-


Just Dance
-who could forget her cute little do-up for her first breakout song-

With more singles and tours in the future, Gaga will forever be spicing up our lives. Until next time, keep your days filled with randomness, creativity, sparkle, and GAGA.

-xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment