Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Fever

With spring break on the way and the weather (kind of) starting to warm up, I'm getting spring fever. Bad. I'm sick of wearing bulky winter coats and wrapping scarves around my face so my nose doesn't freeze. I want to wear dresses and skirts again! With LIGHTWEIGHT jackets and sandals and the warm sun on my face. So, here are some of the things I'm most excited to wear this spring...that is, once spring arrives!

1. Flowy dresses! I'm LOVING floral prints this season.

Express
$79.90

Forever 21
$12.80...really!?

Urban Outfitters
(online only)
$89.00

Banana Republic
$126.99


2. Jackets!!!!! I especially love leather jackets with girly dresses, but I'm also loving the whole denim trend going on right now. White denim jackets add a down-to-earth vibe when paired with a cute dress, and after I saw Brittany wearing a denim vest on Glee (when the guys are singing Justin Beiber's "Somebody to Love,") I was hooked.

Express
$98.00

Forever 21
$19.80

Macy's
$42.99

Urban Outfitters 
(I like it unbuttoned, personally)
$59.00


3. Sandals, clogs, boots...I really just love shoes in general!

Express
(online only)
$59.50

Piperlime
(Hive and Honey)
$99.50

DSW
$44.95

Forever 21
$18.80


4. Flowy tops- paired with cute jewelry, obviously.

Macy's
$69.50

Express
$49.90

Express
$27.93

Banana Republic
$39.50


Now I really want to go shopping...good thing spring break is next week! I'll have plenty of time for that. 
MOA here I come!
Until next Tuesday,
Meghan :)







No comments:

Post a Comment