Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feathers!

I am so intrigued by feathers. So many shapes, colors, designs, and patterns, and each one is totally unique. Recently, I have been loving feathers incorporated into fashion. Feather eyelashes, hair extensions, and jewelry are some of my favorite items. Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus, and Hilary Duff are just a few of the celebrities known to wear feather hair extensions, which as I have read on numerous blogs, are expected to be the new big thing.

If you want a big impact, go with colors that contrast against your hair, have funky designs, or with feathers that are bigger and bolder.

Or, if you want a more natural look (which I prefer for myself,) go with feathers that are a shade or two lighter/darker than your hair color. I think this looks so pretty and earthy!


Hilary Duff wears them, too!

Feather makeup is also something I'm really into, although I've never had a place to wear it. But its still fun to look at!





Ok, I know they're not feathers but I had to put it up! 

My favorite!!

And feather jewelry is getting super popular, too. They have tons of it at Etsy.com or Forever 21's accessory store.




Feathers are the next big thing, so buy them now and start a trend!
Until next Tuesday,
Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment